Huawei Mate 7 is a very stylish smartphone from Huawei with large display. In this article, i will show you how to install latest firmware version for this smartphone, which is currently running Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. I will show you more tutorials for install it and important steps are showed on the video. The article is constantly update by myself to always brings the best user experience with your Huawei smartphone.
An important information for the start - before you start to do anything with your Android phone, do the backup of your personal data. It is only for your safety in a case that something goes wrong or any mistake happens. In that case you can use the backup to restore the data and try to do everything once again. Each tutorial has been done many times to verify its propriety, so just read carefully all instructions and continue step by step. The major part of every file has been created by myself and every file has been tested on the corresponding phone. And one more thing - i really like that you choose Huawei smartphone or tablet for you, it is a good choice. You can upgrade your phone to the new firmware, but you can also make a downgrade, but there is one important difference. When you are making upgrade, all your data are safe. But when you make downgrade, all your data will be removed.
One more Warning for now - Huawei produce more types of every smartphone, so Huawei Mate S in Chine is not totally similar with Huawei Mate S in Europe. That is main reason, why there is chance, that you will download new firmware from this site, but when you start an update, there will be problem with installing and the phone will write something like - Software Install Failed. It is not a big problem, because your original firmware is still in your phone, but this mean that you need to find the corresponding firmware version for your smartphone. There is also many CUSTC numbers (every region and market can have different CUSTC - it mean, where the phone was originally sell), so also check this thing, before you start. But phone allow you only install the corresponding version, so go for it...
How to install Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware B571
1. first of all, check your firmware version (if you already have the latest one, you do not need this tutorial)
2. make backup of all your personal data and charge a battery in your phone to 100% (optional)
3. download Android 6.0 Lollipop CUSTC432 B571 for Huawei Mate 7 L09
4. unzip downloaded file in your computer
5. create folder dload in root of your internal storage or on your microSD card (video below show it) and place update.app here
6. start your phone while holding all three buttons on the right side
7. if you copy the update.app file correctly, installation will start